Friday, January 2, 2009

Holidays....

This was the absolute best picture I was able to get of Jackie boy. Yes, he is saying cheeezzzeeee..
Alice had a school performance of holiday songs, skits and jokes. It was very sweet. All the pictures of the performance are too dark (they had all the lights off so getting a good picture/video was hard). This is before we were leaving that night.

Christmas Eve night, the kids were so excited to open presents!!


Christmas morning, Alice took a picture with each and every gift she received but I'll save you all and just show you one.



Jack got stuck that morning with playing with the first gift he opened and refused to open all the other gifts, good thing he has a big sister to help!!
We all had a nice Christmas and New Year (although we went to bed at 9pm New Year's Eve). We appreciate all the gifts, cards, etc that we received!! But all I can say is thank goodness it's over!! And just think next year they'll be another baby here, yikes!


4 comments:

Margaret said...

Your kids are so, so cute and congratulations of the new one on the way!

Jenny said...

Love the "cheese" picture! I've been thinking about your prego self lately, how's that going, I have your "pregnancy sucks" book, maybe you want that back, I know it made me laugh when I was in the can't see your feet stage...Love ya

Lewis Family said...

Cute pictures. And congrats on the new little one on the way! When are you due? ~Emily

Rine Family said...

Tracy, How exciting another baby!! I'm sure Alice will be a big help.. Little girls always love babies. Enjoy!! Rhoda