Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long time, no post??!!

This is our pumpkin that Mommy, Alice and Jack carved and scraped out (it's really kind of gross and slimy on the inside). The kids were so excited about taking a picture with it (then again when aren't they excited to take pics?)
Alice and Jack didn't get to go trick or treating this year. Why, you ask? Alice went to school that morning and an hour later I get a call that she is "vomiting" and needs to be picked up. What a bummer, this would've been the first year where she would've really had a good time trick or treating. Anyway, she got dressed up the Saturday before Halloween for a party at one of her schoolmates house, she had a really good time.

I'm adding this picture just so everyone can see just how goofy Jack is. He thought this was hilarious and brought the camera to me so I would take a picture of him. (and of course you see Alice cheezin' it up).



A couple dance class pictures of Alice, her new session started at the end of September Aren't all the girls adorable in their tutus? This year she is going to be a "Dancing Lion" and will be performing for the Holiday/Christmas Bazaar. She is doing very well this year, it is really amazing the difference a year makes. Last year she wouldn't leave my lap for the first half hour of the class, now she puts on her slippers and does not hesistate at all, I love it!!




I really have no excuse as to why I haven't posted since September something, just that the kids have been sick on and off, Alice had her 4th birthday (already!!) and Halloween came and went. I hope to keep up with this blog on a more regular basis.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Um, hello, it's about time you posted something! :)

They are so cute, Jack is hilarious sitting in that pot. I'm sorry the kids have been sick especially on Halloween...that really stinks, but I'm sure she got candy after she felt better. We have so much candy, I'm surprised we haven't vomited yet!