Saturday, June 6, 2009

Is it July 9th yet?

We went to the Strawberry festival again this year with our friends, Viany, Yossani and Nathan! This ride that the three older kids are on is a kid version of the Tilt a Whirl, they love it (surprisingly no one got sick-they had just eaten pizza and corn dogs)!
Alice went on a couple smaller rides with Jack. This particular one is the Jet Ski but he did not like it. I had to run over and ask them to stop the ride, Jack was yelling-"Don't like it, Don't like it"!

These two pictures are from Alice's school. She is going to graduate on June 11 from pre-K (they even took graduation pictures in a cap and gown-very adorable). I will post pictures from her graduation of course. This was at Alice open house where we were able to see all the different activities and crafts that she's been doing over the course of the year. We are very proud of her!!




As far as I go, I am 35 weeks and look like I'm 42 weeks. I am so ready to have this baby or am I, sometimes I'm bi-polar on this, am I ready to not have any sleep and have 3 kids? I do know I'm done being huge with an aching back and going to the bathroom all time. I will have to say though, this pregnancy has been a complete 360 from Jack's. I haven't had a migraine or even a headache and not once have I been sick with nausea, which is such a blessing. I don't think I could've went through that again. I do think this will be a big baby (otherwise I have no other explanation for my hugeness!!).


3 comments:

Ryan and Bryanne said...

Glad to hear the pregnacy is going well :)The kids are looking as cute as ever! Love you guys

Jenny said...

so glad you posted again, I am totally neglecting my blog. The kids are growing up so fast...can't wait to see the terror Jack and Dillon will get into at Josh's wedding, yikes, at least they're cute and can get away with it. I am so glad you aren't sick, I was sick for about 7 weeks and thought I would literally die, better now though. Love you, wish you luck with the end of the pregnancy.

Margaret said...

Tracey, I hope these last few weeks are restful and that your labor and delivery will be quick and easy. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! And Jenny, it sounds like congratulations are in order!