Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ohio Vacation/Family Reunion

Our family reunion picture, with a new addition, Joanie and Josh are getting married next year-Josh FINALLY proposed. And yes, we all had the same shirts which was really fun, but I think you need to be a Conkle to understand!!
We went on Mom and Dad's boat, it was a really nice day although by the look of Jack really didn't enjoy it too much, I don't think he like the life jacket because once we took it off of him he was happy again.
I thought this picture was priceless. All the kids really like Uncle Tyler and he is so good with them.
My 90 year grandmother, she is still getting around really well. It was great to see her, I really miss her.
On the swing at great aunt Shirley and great uncle Ray's house.
All the kids saying, "Cheeeeeze" while eating ice cream at Ye Olde Mill in Utica, OH



2 comments:

Mom Conkle said...

Great pictures! We loved every minute of it & thanks everyone for pitching in - next one bigger & better! Love you!

Jenny said...

I love the picture of Jack and Alice on the swing, they're so cute! I always say I wish we lived closer, the kids would have a lot of fun playing together. Hope you're doing well!