Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello all!! This is my first posting and really we don't have too much going on in the Ahue household. Ron and I just went and saw Brian Regan, he is a stand up comedian who is absolutely hilarious (and clean too!!). I suggest if you haven't heard of him before you should rent or buy one of his videos-or even look him up on YouTube-so very funny.

This Sunday is Mother's Day so I'm excited to see if the kids cooked anything up for Mommy this year-Ron??? Well, until next time, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I'm excited for your blog, I want to see Brian Regan sometime, he is hilarious, I need to at least get his DVD's. I loved the pictures you sent for this kids, maybe I'll post the video I did for mom on my blog (after mother's day) so everyone can see it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you've set up a blog! Now we can hear from you more often and see your family grow!